The 2020 Cycle for Independence has been cancelled in light of covid-19 concerns. If you would like to contribute to our cause anyway this year, you can go ahead and sign up for the ride as if it were going forward. There is a fee connected with our registration web site, so you could instead simply send us a check made out to “Cycle for Independence.” Mail it to Cycle for Independence—C/O Al Schneider—3820 N Willowbar Ln—Garden City, ID 83714.
Thank you for your continuing support of Idaho’s blind and visually impaired.
A GREAT SPRING RIDE WITH WONDERFUL FOLKS,
FOOD, MUSIC, AND PRIZES
Funds raised benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter. Your ride fee includes lunch and our famous socks - $5.00 for non-riders if extras are available.
|Metric Century||$40.00||$35.00||7:00-7:45||8:00 am|
|** Teams add comradery and fun to our event. Teams must have at least five members. Individuals riding as part of a team get a $5.00 discount on the registration fee. Last year's team winner, The Waterfront District, boasted 34 riders.|
PREREGISTRATION ENDS May 12, 2020
ON SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON RIDE DAY
Tandem bikes and captains available.
Contact Lisa Baker at email@example.com
Download our NEW mobile Application!
Stay on course, our new mobile application provides navigation along all three routes.
A bike mechanic is available at the base site. Water Stops with drinks, snacks, restroom facilities and information are available along the routes. Medical vehicles will run on all routes providing info and help if needed.
Your participation helps:
- Blind seniors to live independently
- Work to improve education of blind children
- Provide scholarships and transition services for blind young adults
- Educate blind adults about opportunities for employment
- Assist blind people in learning about new advances in services and adaptive technology
- The NFB work with the legislature advocating for legislation designed to give equal opportunities for blind people
Other Rides and Trails