A GREAT SPRING RIDE WITH WONDERFUL FOLKS,
LIVE MUSIC AND PRIZES
Funds raised benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter. Lunch and our famous socks are free with registration, $5.00 if purchased separately.
|Route||Entry Fees||Team Fees||Check-In||Start|
PREREGISTRATION ENDS MAY 15
ON SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON RIDE DAY
Bike mechanics and medical personnel are available at the base site and on the routes. Water stops with drinks, snacks, restroom facilities, and information are available along the routes.
Your participation helps:
- Blind seniors to live independently
- Work to improve education of blind children
- Provide scholarships and transition services for blind young adults
- Educate blind adults about opportunities for employment
- Assist blind people in learning about new advances in services and adaptive technology
- The NFB work with the legislature advocating for legislation designed to give equal opportunities for blind people